HOW TO GET HERE
Fiera di Padova is located at 59 Via Niccolò Tommaseo, Padova (Padua) Italy.
From the Milan-Venice motorway (A4), take the “Padova Est” exit, then follow the indications for “Fiera”.
From the Bologna-Padua motorway (A13), take the “Padova Sud” exit, then follow the indications for “Fiera”.
Padovafiere offre svariate soluzioni di parcheggio all’interno e nei pressi del quartiere fieristico.
– Parcheggio NORD con entrata da via Goldoni e da via Rismondo (900 posti auto)
– Parcheggio PACE, situato in via della Pace, 30 (800 posti auto)
– Park Interrato 7 e 8, entrata dai cancelli L e M di Via Rismondo, settori A-D (700 posti)
– Park Fiera, entrata dal cancello E di Via Goldoni
Nel quartiere sono disponibili 1200 posti auto gratuiti.
– NORD car park, with entrances in Via Goldoni and Via Rismondo (900 spaces)
– PACE car park located in 30 Via della Pace (800 spaces)
– Underground car park beneath exhibition halls 7 and 8, entrance gates L and M in via Rismondo, sectors A-D (700 spaces)
– Park Fiera, entrance gate E in Via Goldoni
The exhibition center has free parking for 1200 vehicles.
ENTRANCES AND CAR PARKS FOR DISABLED VISITORS:
– Underground car park beneath exhibition halls 7 and 8, entrance from gates L and M in Via Rismondo, sectors A-D-F, 16 reserved parking spaces
– Park Fiera, entrance from gate E in Via Goldoni, sector near G and I, 20 reserved parking spaces
The exhibition centre is just a two minute walk from Padua railway station.
Padua is on the Turin-Trieste line and is therefore well served and easy to reach by train. It is 2 hours from Milan, 1 hour from Bologna and just 20 minutes from Vicenza and Venice, cities with frequent rail connections to and from Rome.
Venice Marco Polo Airport (Tessera): is the closet airport to Padua.